Thursday, March 17, 2011

Message to Snooki; Donquellenita is Here!

I'm finally here in Venice, Italy! I absolutely LOVE this place. I can't wait to start going around to see whats in Italy. I have to say I love how Venice is mostly in water. If you need a taxi? Call a taxi boat! 

I'm so excited to go see Rome! Thats the first place I'm going to visit. Did you know Rome is the capital of Italy? I'm currently looking up facts about Rome and found some pretty interesting ones. Like, in Rome, ringing bells is supposed to not make it as painful when in childbirth. Also, back in the day, women slaves were taught to fight to be gladiators.
 

Just so all of you know I am going to be touring around Venice, also. I'm going to Rome, Sicily, and many more if I have time. I REALLY want to visit the colosseum. I love how like half of it is gone. It looks interesting.
I really hope I can make a few friends! Especially the ones that can speak English. All my life I wanted to learn how to speak Italian. I also wanted an italian accent. I'm actually working on it! I learned how to say coffee with an accent. I heard that Jersey Shore will be filming in Italy. Snooki prepare your self because Donquellenita is coming!





















Sources

No comments:

Post a Comment